Sierra de Cazorla Hotel & Spa is a resort composed of a 3 Star Hotel, a 4 Star Hotel, and a Thermal Center for the client’s use of both hotels, besides other common services like Reception Desk, Lounges, Cafeteria, Restaurants and Parking. It also includes an Apartements building close to the resort.
It is placed in the road of Cazorla, Segura and The Villas Nature Reserve, on a natural ledge from which magnificients vews can be descried, at 200 m. from La Iruela village and 2 Kms. far from Cazorla Village.
The location of the Hotel itself easily allows the realization of trips, both vehicle and Hicking.
Why choose us?
– Variety of rooms, distributed in two categories, 3-star and 4-star. Mountain, Moroccan, Oriental, African style rooms, available in single and double rooms and also triple, family and economic rooms. The hotel has Junior Suites rooms, Suites with private Jacuzzi, and adapted rooms for handicapped persons.
– Situation of the Hotel, only 2 kms far from Cazorla village, allows you to go easily to its little streets, churches, bars and restaurants.
– Breathtaking views that the Hotel has, from its viewing-point and Café, and from most of its rooms, which reach 45 Kms., plus the close views of La Iruela Templar Castle and the Mountain at its back.
– ISO 9001 y 14001. The only hotel in Cazorla Mountain Chain, certified in Standard Quality Management and Environnement. Besides being part of the quality label “Natural Park of Andalusia”.
– The THERMAL CENTER “OLEO SALUD”. The most complete and major that can be found in many Kms., and the only specialized in treatement with Olive Oil. In addition to a Fitness Center with a variety of aerobic equipement.
– Biomass: Energetically Sustainable and First Hotel in Spain that incorporated Biomass for warm sanitary water and heating, using the West Olive as fuel.
– Gastronomy An ongoing effort to update, modernize and improve the cuisine of its restaurants, through specialized courses, and using the feedback from our own customers.
– Free Parking inside the hotel.
See our FAQ section
Comfort and location.
Friendly, clean, comfortable, good food, panoramic location, the mountains and countryside, the "Switzerland of Spain".
The stuff user friendly. Spa circuit one of the best we've ever been! Rooms have a stunning view!
Loved the view form our room and the National Park. Lost of choice for breakfast, lovely views from terrace of cafeteria. Loved the Spa but a bit crowded on the Saturday evening.